Book Your Appointment Today at Dublin Vitality Centre with Clinics on both North and South Dublin.
Dublin Vitality Center,
50 Merrion Road
Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 Tel: 01-901 8359
Dublin Vitality Center,
Get Directions To Ballsbridge Clinic, 50 Merrion Road, Dublin 4
We are located just opposite the RDS and Four Seasons Hotel .
Driving: We are located just 5 minutes drive from St. Stephens green. You may also get a buy or train. The nearest train station is Landsdown Road or Sandymount station.
Get Directions To Dublin Vitality Center in Blanchardstown Village
We are located just behind Superquinn in Blanchardstown Village.
Driving: Drive into the village of Blanchardstown and park in Superquinn carpark. Walk to the very back of SuperValu carpark. Walk through the narrow path between the tennis courts. Exit via the gate. Turn right. 20 feet on front of your is House 48. The clinic is the unit at the side.
Walking from SuperValu in Blanchardstown Village – 1 minute walk
1. Park in SuperValu in Blanchardstown Village
2. Drive to the very back of the Supervalu Carpark
3. At the very back of the SuperValu carpark. you will see tennis courts with a pedestrian footpath going through them.
4. Walk through the footpath through the tennis courts .
5. Exit via the pedestrian gate on the other side.
6. You will be in a residential area
7. Turn Right and then cross the street.
8. You will see house No. 48 Rushbrook, with the blue and white clinic Dublin Vitality Center at the side. You will see a physiotherapy clinic at 47 Rushbrook.
ENTER THIS ADDRESS INTO YOUR GPS
Dublin Vitality Center, 48 Rushbrook
Or 50 Merrion Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. We are located downstairs at Premier Suites. Booking necessary.
Driving from Belfast/Drogheda – Head South on M50
1. Keep left to continue on E01, follow signs for O Dheas/Southbound/Dún Laoghaire/Port/Calafort/M50
2. Continue onto M50 Southbound
3. At junction 6, take the N3 exit to An Cabhán/Cavan/Baile Bhlainséir/Blanchardstown
4. Keep right at the fork in the exit road, follow signs forN3/An Lár/City centre/Castleknock/Caisleán Cnucha
5 At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Navan Road/N3
6. Stay in left hand lane. Take 1st slip road into Blanchardstown Village
7. Pass “The Bell” pub on your left. Drive straight all the way through the village until you see “Supervalu” on your left hand side
9. Drive into SuperValu and park at the very back of the carpark
Driving From South Direction – Heading North on M50
1. Head North on M50 (signs for ó Thuaidh/Northbound/Aerfort Átha Cliath/Dublin Airport/Calafort Átha Cliath/Dublin Port)
Partial toll road
2. At junction 6, take the N3 exit toCaisleán Cnucha/Castleknock
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Navan Road/N3
4. Turn left onto Navan Road
5. Stay in left hand lane. Take 1st slip road into Blanchardstown Village
6. Pass “The Bell” pub on your left. Drive straight all the way through the village until you see “Supervalu” on your left hand side
7. Drive into SuperValu and park at the very back of the carpark
Bus From City Center
TRAINS To Blanchardstown
Take Maynooth Train from Connolly or Pearce Station in Dublin City Center
Get off at Castleknock Train Station
Exit the Train Station and turn right
Walk for approximately 12 – 15 minutes through Blanchardstown Village.
You will SuperValu on your left.( Follow directions “Walking from SuperValu” – 2 minutes from here)
Ask the Bus Driver to let you off in Blanchardstown Village near SuperValu. Not Blanchardstown Center.
Follow Directs “Walking from SuperValu”
Check Your Route here: CLICK FOR BUS TIMETABLES TO BLANCHARDSTOWN VILLAGE